Germ Free Microwave in 5 Fast Steps
22 Nov 16
We all know that microwaves can get filthy with food splatters.
If you leave these splatters and don’t clean them right away they can stain your microwave, plus they can grow mould and other bacteria which can contaminate everything you eat, making you sick.
Cleaning your microwave may look like a hard task but it is actually quite simple with our five fast steps.
Follow these five steps to have a healthy clean microwave again.
What you need:
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 cup of water
- Microwave safe bowl
- Juice from half a lemon
What to do:
- 1. Mix all the ingredients in a microwave safe bowl.
- 2. Place the bowl in the microwave, shut the door and run the microwave on high for 5 minutes or until the mixture begins to boil.
- When the microwave time goes off, leave the door shut and the bowl inside for another 10 minutes. The steam continues to break down and loosen up the food bits that were hard to remove.
- 3. Remove the bowl carefully as it will be hot.
- 4. Remove the turntable plate carefully as it will be hot and wash it in the sink.
- 5. Use your sponge to wipe the inside of the microwave removing any food splatters.
Your microwave is now clean. You should use this method at least once a month to keep your microwave clean and healthy for your family.