Franchise Business for Sale in the Barossa Valley Region, SA
V.I.P. Lawn and Gardens Franchise Now Available in the Barossa Valley Region!
FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE!
The Barossa Valley in South Australia is located 60 kilometres north east of the Adelaide city Centre and is famous as a wine producing and tourist destination. In 2011 a special legislation was put in place to protect the heritage and culture of the Barossa Valley making it a very unique location. Many towns make up The Barossa Valley including the three major towns of Tanunda, Angaston and Nuriootpa making a total population of 20,00* people. The Barossa Valley is a great location for a Lawns and Gardens franchise.
This Lawn and Garden franchise business has been operating since 2008 and has established customers already generating a weekly income with excellent opportunities for future growth in and around North Ryde.
This business opportunity is ready for an immediate start and includes:
- An immediate income and client base
- Tailored purchase options to suit most people's financial situations
- Handover with an experienced V.I.P. franchisee
- Industry leading training, coaching and mentoring
- Unparalleled national, state and local support
- Proven marketing, products and systems
- Everything you need to start a great new life as your own boss
As Australia's oldest and most experienced Home Services franchisor, multi award winning V.I.P. has helped over 4,000 people just like you become successful business owners in cleaning, lawn mowing and gardening.
If you want a change for the better and more control over your life, income and time, then this opportunity could be the perfect option!