- Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Home Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning
- Fencing & Home Maintenance
- Why V.I.P.
- Franchisee Experience
Meet our Franchisees
- Matthew Best: Making A Change For The Better
- Thien and Linh Nguyen: Making The Change From Production Manager To Business Owner With V.I.P.
- Chris Gulliver: From Chauffeur to Lawnie and 35 Kilos Lighter!
- Steve and Julie Effemey: Making The Switch from Independent Cleaner to Franchise Owner
- Tony Delgado: From Sales to Working in the Great Outdoors
- David and Sarah Ward: From Business Owner To Franchise Owner
- Brad Hill: Job Security and Business Success
- Mary O’Connor: From Teaching to Cleaning – Why a V.I.P. franchise is the best decision Mary has made
- Pauline Walker and Wayne Lyons - From business owner to franchise owner
- Simon Moodie - Goal of purchasing first house achieved with V.I.P. franchise!
- Darren Heath - From uncertainty to a secure future with V.I.P.
- Boris Sopotsko - Travelling more than 10,000km for a brand new start with V.I.P.
- Thanate Sewanawong - Thenate’s family the big winner with V.I.P!
- Bill Dennaoui: Turning his love of the outdoors into his career
- Frequently Asked Questions
Franchise Businesses for sale across Australia
- Franchise Business for Sale in Adelaide and South Australia
Franchise Business for Sale in Brisbane and Queensland
- Franchise Business for Sale in Wishart, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Robina, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Nambour, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Camp Hill, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Jindalee, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Mount Ommaney, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Ferny Hills, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Brassall, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Wynnum, QLD
Franchise Business for Sale in Melbourne and Victoria
- Franchise Opportunity in Mornington
- Franchise Opportunity in Bendigo
- Franchise Business for Sale in Pascoe Vale South, VIC
- Franchise Business for Sale in Croydon, VIC
- Franchise Business for Sale in Patterson Lakes, VIC
- Franchise Business for Sale in Atwell, VIC
- Franchise Business for Sale in Somerville, VIC
Franchise Business for Sale in Sydney and New South Wales
- Franchise Opportunity in West Pennant Hills
- Franchise Opportunity in Baulkham Hills
- Franchise Opportunity in Quakers Hill
- Franchise Opportunity in Coogee
- Franchise Opportunity in Balgowlah
- Franchise Business for Sale in Seven Hills, NSW
- Franchise Business for Sale in Bondi, NSW
- Franchise Business for Sale in North Ryde, NSW
- Franchise Business for Sale in Perth and Western Australia
- Franchise Business for Sale in Canberra and ACT areas
Darren Heath - From uncertainty to a secure future with V.I.P.
Wanting to be in control of his career and have more time for his family, Darren made the change from employee to business owner with his own V.I.P. franchise.
During his time in the printing industry, Darren witness many changes and wanted him and his family to have a stable and solid future.
Being in charge of his own hours and having the flexibility to have a successful business and valuable family time meant the most to Darren.
Plus, having the flexibility to work around his wife's career of shift work was an important factor when deciding to purchase his franchise.
Having the opportunity to pick his kids up from school was something Darren strived for as he wasn't able to do this in his previous job.
As well as being a successful franchisee, Darren is a V.I.P. Field Support Coordinator. This means he is involved with training new franchisees as well as taking prospective franchisees out for a Day In The Field to show the prospect what life is like as a V.I.P. franchisee.
Darren's business growth and success as well as his hard work and dedication have been recognised with a nomination in the Franchising Council of Australia's Excellence in Franchising Awards where Darren was a state finalist.
"Since joining V.I.P. I have been given endless opportunities to spend more time with my family which I was never able to have in my previous employment. My V.I.P. franchise has made life easier for my family and has allowed me to work around my wife's career, which has given us both more time with our children."
"When I joined V.I.P. I could never have imagined the success I have achieved in my business and to have my hard work recognised with the award nomination has been a dream come true," said Darren.
Make that change! Contact us to learn more about having your own V.I.P. franchise.
- Call 13 26 13
- Enquire online