- Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Home Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning
- Fencing & Home Maintenance
- Why V.I.P.
- Franchisee Experience
Meet our Franchisees
- Matthew Best: Making A Change For The Better
- Thien and Linh Nguyen: Making The Change From Production Manager To Business Owner With V.I.P.
- Chris Gulliver: From Chauffeur to Lawnie and 35 Kilos Lighter!
- Steve and Julie Effemey: Making The Switch from Independent Cleaner to Franchise Owner
- Tony Delgado: From Sales to Working in the Great Outdoors
- David and Sarah Ward: From Business Owner To Franchise Owner
- Brad Hill: Job Security and Business Success
- Mary O’Connor: From Teaching to Cleaning – Why a V.I.P. franchise is the best decision Mary has made
- Pauline Walker and Wayne Lyons - From business owner to franchise owner
- Simon Moodie - Goal of purchasing first house achieved with V.I.P. franchise!
- Darren Heath - From uncertainty to a secure future with V.I.P.
- Boris Sopotsko - Travelling more than 10,000km for a brand new start with V.I.P.
- Thanate Sewanawong - Thenate’s family the big winner with V.I.P!
- Bill Dennaoui: Turning his love of the outdoors into his career
- Frequently Asked Questions
Franchise Businesses for sale across Australia
- Franchise Business for Sale in Adelaide and South Australia
Franchise Business for Sale in Brisbane and Queensland
- Franchise Business for Sale in Wishart, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Robina, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Nambour, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Camp Hill, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Jindalee, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Mount Ommaney, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Ferny Hills, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Brassall, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Wynnum, QLD
Franchise Business for Sale in Melbourne and Victoria
- Franchise Opportunity in Mornington
- Franchise Opportunity in Bendigo
- Franchise Business for Sale in Pascoe Vale South, VIC
- Franchise Business for Sale in Croydon, VIC
- Franchise Business for Sale in Patterson Lakes, VIC
- Franchise Business for Sale in Atwell, VIC
- Franchise Business for Sale in Somerville, VIC
Franchise Business for Sale in Sydney and New South Wales
- Franchise Opportunity in West Pennant Hills
- Franchise Opportunity in Baulkham Hills
- Franchise Opportunity in Quakers Hill
- Franchise Opportunity in Coogee
- Franchise Opportunity in Balgowlah
- Franchise Business for Sale in Seven Hills, NSW
- Franchise Business for Sale in Bondi, NSW
- Franchise Business for Sale in North Ryde, NSW
- Franchise Business for Sale in Perth and Western Australia
- Franchise Business for Sale in Canberra and ACT areas
Pauline Walker and Wayne Lyons - From business owner to franchise owner
Wanting more flexibility and freedom to spend time with their family, Pauline and Wayne made the easy decision to go from business owner to franchise owner with a V.I.P. Home Cleaning franchise.
Wayne, owner of a cartridge contracting business for over 20 years and Pauline, owner of an insurance broker for over 15 years meant working long hours and no time for what they loved.
Being in charge of their own hours and having the flexibility to be both franchise owners and spend time with their family is what meant the most to Pauline and Wayne.
“Buying our V.I.P. franchise has meant we can work around our family requirements. Working with V.I.P. affords us the flexibility we require. We currently work four days a week, which allows us a long weekend every weekend, giving us more time for the things that matter most.”
Due to their dedication, commitment and hard work given to their franchise, Pauline and Wayne are now V.I.P. Field Support Coordinators.
This means Pauline and Wayne are involved with training franchisees as well as taking prospective franchisees out for a Day In The Field which provides the opportunity for people to spend time with a franchisee to find out what a day in the life of a V.I.P. franchisee is like.
Their V.I.P. franchise has enabled them to be involved with community organisations such as the Parkinson’s association and the Motor Neuron Association of Western Australia, both associations close to the hearts of Pauline and Wayne.
With their continued growth and success, Pauline and Wayne were nominated in the Franchising Council of Australia’s Excellence in Franchising Awards where they became state winners and have the opportunity to compete nationally.
“The thing we enjoy the most about owning our own V.I.P. franchise is the people contact, job satisfaction, the variety of work, freedom and being in control, all while being part of a professional and supportive network,” said Pauline and Wayne.
Make that change! Contact us to learn more about having your own V.I.P. franchise.
- Call 13 26 13
- Enquire online