- Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Home Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning
- Fencing & Home Maintenance
- Why V.I.P.
- Franchisee Experience
Meet our Franchisees
- Matthew Best: Making A Change For The Better
- Thien and Linh Nguyen: Making The Change From Production Manager To Business Owner With V.I.P.
- Chris Gulliver: From Chauffeur to Lawnie and 35 Kilos Lighter!
- Steve and Julie Effemey: Making The Switch from Independent Cleaner to Franchise Owner
- Tony Delgado: From Sales to Working in the Great Outdoors
- David and Sarah Ward: From Business Owner To Franchise Owner
- Brad Hill: Job Security and Business Success
- Mary O’Connor: From Teaching to Cleaning – Why a V.I.P. franchise is the best decision Mary has made
- Pauline Walker and Wayne Lyons - From business owner to franchise owner
- Simon Moodie - Goal of purchasing first house achieved with V.I.P. franchise!
- Darren Heath - From uncertainty to a secure future with V.I.P.
- Boris Sopotsko - Travelling more than 10,000km for a brand new start with V.I.P.
- Thanate Sewanawong - Thenate’s family the big winner with V.I.P!
- Bill Dennaoui: Turning his love of the outdoors into his career
- Frequently Asked Questions
Franchise Businesses for sale across Australia
- Franchise Business for Sale in Adelaide and South Australia
Franchise Business for Sale in Brisbane and Queensland
- Franchise Business for Sale in Wishart, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Robina, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Nambour, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Camp Hill, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Jindalee, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Mount Ommaney, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Ferny Hills, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Brassall, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Wynnum, QLD
Franchise Business for Sale in Melbourne and Victoria
- Franchise Opportunity in Mornington
- Franchise Opportunity in Bendigo
- Franchise Business for Sale in Pascoe Vale South, VIC
- Franchise Business for Sale in Croydon, VIC
- Franchise Business for Sale in Patterson Lakes, VIC
- Franchise Business for Sale in Atwell, VIC
- Franchise Business for Sale in Somerville, VIC
Franchise Business for Sale in Sydney and New South Wales
- Franchise Opportunity in West Pennant Hills
- Franchise Opportunity in Baulkham Hills
- Franchise Opportunity in Quakers Hill
- Franchise Opportunity in Coogee
- Franchise Opportunity in Balgowlah
- Franchise Business for Sale in Seven Hills, NSW
- Franchise Business for Sale in Bondi, NSW
- Franchise Business for Sale in North Ryde, NSW
- Franchise Business for Sale in Perth and Western Australia
- Franchise Business for Sale in Canberra and ACT areas
Simon Moodie - Goal of purchasing first house achieved with V.I.P. franchise!
Wanting to take control of his own career and have more time to spend with his family, Simon made the leap from employee to business owner with his own V.I.P. Home Cleaning franchise.
Working in retail meant long hours and little return.
Being in charge of his own hours and having the flexibility to be both a business owner and family man is what meant the most to Simon.
Since joining V.I.P. Simon has achieved his goals of being able to purchase his first family home which was a very proud moment for Simon.
Plus, having the business has allowed Simon’s wife Ange to stay at home with their children.
The income that was lost when Ange stopped working is now covered by the business.
Simon’s business also allows him to give back to those in need as he has the flexibility to take part in mission work with his local church which is a passion of Simon’s.
Due to the growth of Simon’s business he also now employs two staff and is also a V.I.P. Field Support Coordinator.
This means Simon is involved with training franchisees as well as taking prospective franchisees out for a Day In The Field which provides the opportunity for people to spend time with a franchisee and find out what it’s like to have a V.I.P. franchise.
Having experienced continued growth and success, Simon’s hard work and dedication was recognised with his nomination in the Franchising Council of Australia’s Excellence in Franchising Awards where Simon became a state finalist.
“I never could have imagined the level of success I have achieved in my business. Having a balance of business and family time was incredibly important to me.”
Knowing that I have a strong and stable business that can support my family is something I am very proud of and to have my achievements recognised with my award nomination really is icing on the cake,” said Simon.
Make that change! Contact us to learn more about having your own V.I.P. franchise.
- Call 13 26 13
- Enquire online