- Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Home Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning
- Fencing & Home Maintenance
- Why V.I.P.
- Franchisee Experience
Meet our Franchisees
- Matthew Best: Making A Change For The Better
- Thien and Linh Nguyen: Making The Change From Production Manager To Business Owner With V.I.P.
- Chris Gulliver: From Chauffeur to Lawnie and 35 Kilos Lighter!
- Steve and Julie Effemey: Making The Switch from Independent Cleaner to Franchise Owner
- Tony Delgado: From Sales to Working in the Great Outdoors
- David and Sarah Ward: From Business Owner To Franchise Owner
- Brad Hill: Job Security and Business Success
- Mary O’Connor: From Teaching to Cleaning – Why a V.I.P. franchise is the best decision Mary has made
- Pauline Walker and Wayne Lyons - From business owner to franchise owner
- Simon Moodie - Goal of purchasing first house achieved with V.I.P. franchise!
- Darren Heath - From uncertainty to a secure future with V.I.P.
- Boris Sopotsko - Travelling more than 10,000km for a brand new start with V.I.P.
- Thanate Sewanawong - Thenate’s family the big winner with V.I.P!
- Bill Dennaoui: Turning his love of the outdoors into his career
- Frequently Asked Questions
Franchise Businesses for sale across Australia
- Franchise Business for Sale in Adelaide and South Australia
Franchise Business for Sale in Brisbane and Queensland
- Franchise Business for Sale in Wishart, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Robina, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Nambour, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Camp Hill, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Jindalee, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Mount Ommaney, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Ferny Hills, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Brassall, QLD
- Franchise Business for Sale in Wynnum, QLD
Franchise Business for Sale in Melbourne and Victoria
- Franchise Opportunity in Mornington
- Franchise Opportunity in Bendigo
- Franchise Business for Sale in Pascoe Vale South, VIC
- Franchise Business for Sale in Croydon, VIC
- Franchise Business for Sale in Patterson Lakes, VIC
- Franchise Business for Sale in Atwell, VIC
- Franchise Business for Sale in Somerville, VIC
Franchise Business for Sale in Sydney and New South Wales
- Franchise Opportunity in West Pennant Hills
- Franchise Opportunity in Baulkham Hills
- Franchise Opportunity in Quakers Hill
- Franchise Opportunity in Coogee
- Franchise Opportunity in Balgowlah
- Franchise Business for Sale in Seven Hills, NSW
- Franchise Business for Sale in Bondi, NSW
- Franchise Business for Sale in North Ryde, NSW
- Franchise Business for Sale in Perth and Western Australia
- Franchise Business for Sale in Canberra and ACT areas
How To Buy a Franchise
So you've done your research and you're thinking a franchise is the right choice for you.
Congratulations on taking the first steps to becoming a business owner.
There are often lots of questions around how to buy a franchise like what's the process, how long before I can start the business, what are the next steps?
Below is a helpful list of tips of what to look out for and what to ask when you are nearing the purchase of your franchise.This will help to make the process of purchasing a franchise easier as you will be equipped with more of the information you need to make your final decision:
- Arrange to meet with the Franchise Development Manager from the Franchisor to recap and confirm everything - it's important you're both on the same page.It's a good opportunity to ask any further questions so that you are feeling ready for the next stage.
- Ensure you conduct your own due diligence.This means:
- Ensure you thoroughly read the documentation you receive from the Franchisor, in particular, the Disclosure Documents as this will provide you with further information about the Franchisor themselves.
- Speaking with a range of current and past franchisees as this will give you feedback from the franchisees themselves as to what is like being part of the franchise system.
- Ensure you understand your franchise agreement, after all, it is a legally binding document and you want to make sure you're fully aware of what you're signing.
- Seek advice from a lawyer and your accountant. They will both look at the agreement from different perspectives and give you advice and guidance.
- Make sure you're aware of the cooling off periods.This is really for peace of mind so you are aware in case you need to use them.
- It's worth discussing with the Franchisor what the timeline is from signing your application to when you'll be up and running. This way, from the beginning, you will know what's coming next and what to expect.This will make for a smooth transition to becoming a franchise owner.
- When everything is signed and you're good to go, you should celebrate this milestone!It's not every day that you become a business owner.It's important to celebrate the special and important moments so that you can look back and remember how it all started.
Best of luck on your journey to becoming a franchise owner!
If you would like further information about franchising the Franchise Council of Australia is a great resource.
Make that change! Contact us to learn more about having your own V.I.P. franchise.
- Call 13 26 13
- Enquire online