Next Steps When Buying a Franchise
Purchasing a business is a big decision. Having access to the right information will make your decision an easier one.
Knowing what comes next will help to make the process easier to understand.
It's important to take your time your time and not feel rushed.
Here's our simple seven-step process:
- Meet with us - One of our managers will explain everything in more detail, give you the chance to ask more questions, and help you pick the right package for you.
- Day in the field - If you choose a Home Cleaning or Lawns & Gardens franchise, you’ll get hands-on with one of our experienced franchisees to see if it’s a good fit for you.
- Apply – One of our managers will answer any questions you may have and ensure you are fully informed and prepared before signing your franchisee agreement.
- Sign – After checking and signing your official Franchise Agreement Documents, you’ll receive your start-up kit.
- Local training – Get as prepared as possible to take on your new franchise business, with training on equipment safety, bookkeeping, customer management and more.
- Settlement – Time to go through the final checklist, so we can both make sure all the boxes have been ticked.
- Celebrate – You’re now ready to go as your own boss – with our ongoing support of course!