What is Franchising
Deciding to leave the security of employment can be downright scary and overwhelming.
But, when you're ready to take the leap, from employee to business owner it's important to look at which franchise or business will be the perfect fit. After all it is a life changing decision.
Franchising is a great way to go into business for yourself but you're not by yourself.
It's important to understand what franchising is and how a franchise can work for you.
- A method of distributing products or services to customers.
- A partnership between a franchisor and a franchisee where the franchisor grants the right to the franchisee to use the Franchisor's brand and trademark to provide services or products to customers.
- A very successful way of doing business - more and more businesses are being franchised.
- A way to go into business where you have the support behind you to succeed.
There are a range of franchise options that are available.Look at not only the brand of franchise but also the type of franchises that are available which include:
- Services Franchise - this is the type of business, where there isn't a retail shop front.As a franchisee in a services business you have a mobile business that provides services to people in their homes, gardens or offices.The services that could be provided include gardening, cleaning or pool cleaning.
- Retail Franchise - this is the type of business where you would have a shop front, a lease and staff where you sell products to customers.Franchise options that fit into this type of franchise includes coffee shops and ice cream or café businesses.
You can find out more about the franchising industry in Australia here.
Make that change! Contact us to learn more about having your own V.I.P. franchise.
- Call 13 26 13
- Enquire online